Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sympathy card

I have a new card today made with a Stamp N Plus sentiment stamp. See below for details.

The focal image of my card is a die cut from my Cricut out of Bazzill cardstock and the background is Basic Grey which is the same bg paper that is on the bottom portion of the card. I dry embossed the bottom with a Gina Marie embossing folder. After I embossed it I took a distress ink stamp pad over it for added interest. 
The ribbon is from  Michael's and the patterned paper on top is by Pink Paislee. 



This stamp is not on the Stamp N Plus website but If you would like to order this sympathy sentiment stamp I have to tell you is comes in a sheet with a bunch of other sentiments. Here's a couple of pictures of the sheet:




You can order it by calling Luann at 715-271-1873. Tell her you saw it on the SNP blog.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamp N Plus blog. 

Cindy from the Cre8ivecindy blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I like your embossed BG, the colors, and the die cut too! Very appropriate and will be greatly cherished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our creations.