Saturday, March 22, 2014

An apple a day

Today my card features THIS Apple Stamp and a Thanks stamp both by Stamp N Plus. The thanks stamp is from a sheet of sentiments/labels that are not on the website but can be purchased. See below for photo of all the sentiments/labels included and the phone number to order yours today.

I stamped the apple image using a mixture of powdered chalk and paint both by Stamp N Plus
I mixed the two together and then painted each color onto my stamp and stamped it to the cardstock. Check out THIS tutorial on how exactly how I stamped the image for my card.

 Once it was dry I used a Quickutz die cut to give it shape. The thing I like about this apple stamp is that you can use just about any shape die cut to give it life. I can just imagine an oval or one of  my many Spellbinders label dies. I chose this one because at the time it was new to me. 

If you would like to read more about my card and see close up photos, please visit my blog at



Here is the sheet of sentiments that are included in with this Thanks stamp. As you can see it would be great for cardmakers and scrappers. You can call Luann at 715-271-1873 to order yours today.


Thanks
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I love that apple! The shine is wonderful and your DPs and border to go with it are great too! A really pretty card with a really nice sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our creations.