Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Elk in the River

I posted this card to my Manly Monday blog post a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share it here since it is uses a Stamp N Plus stamp. Manly Monday is a weekly blog post I do on my blog that showcases male cards made by other crafters and one by myself. Stamp N Plus has many guy type stamps if you look under Harvest, Tractor and Farm, By the Sea, Dinosaurs, Gargoyles, North American animals and Sports to name a few.

The Elk in River stamp was stamped onto watercolor paper and then with Hero Arts black ink and then colored in with distress markers and then distress inks for the water and sky. I love the look that distress products give for these scene type stamps. 




The sentiment stamps are also by Stamp N Plus but are not on the website. If you are interested in purchasing the stamps please see the picture below with the other sentiments in the set and then call Luann at 715-271-1873 to order yours today.



Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our creations.