Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Halloween

Today I have a Halloween card for you using an iris folding stamp by Stamp N Plus. You can see in this first picture that the black cauldron is iris folded by using some old Creative Memories paper that had splashes of white in it and therefore to cover those white pieces I used Black Soot distress ink and an ink blender to make it appear all black. I colored the rest of the image in using a water pen and distress ink or markers all by Ranger Industries. 


The orange patterned paper is from a beach stack by DCWV; purple cardstock by Bazzill; green spiderwebs and black bones paper are by K and Co. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. 


Have a great rest of your weekend

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute card! Thank you for your email. Yes, you may use the card. I would be delighted
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com/2013/10/mobility-malcolm.html
    I sent an email answering you question but wnted to reply here as well.

    I am your newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our creations.