Monday, September 9, 2013

Framed Christmas Kitty





There's a challenge over on Splitcoaststampers to use a frame.  I found this glittery gold die cut frame in my stash.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey.  The flowers were cut from a faux leather trim I got on clearance at JoAnns.  I added gold Stickles to the flower centers.  The pine branches made with a Martha Stewart punch.  The background cardstock is from a glittered DCWV pack.  The stamp is one of Patti"s Kids  X2808 and can be found in the Patti's Kids section of Stamp N Plus Scrap N.  Here's the website:  http://www.stampaffair.com/main.htm.   The stamp can be found HERE.
Happy Monday.............................................Paulette

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I love that background paper-in fact I think I have the same paper in my collection. Those little green things are awesome. I definitely would like a handful of those in any color for my next Paulette envelope-Pretty Please?? Anyway Amazing Card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our creations.