Saturday, September 7, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

Welcome back to my Saturday post. Today I have a fun iris folding card using one of the Stamp N Plus stamps as my guide and their sentiment stamp to finish the card up. Neither one of these stamps is in the web store so if you would like order them call Luann at 715-271-1873. However they have a huge selection of iris folding stamps to choose from which you can start on page 1 HERE. For some other heart shaped stamps look HERE or HERE or HERE and definitely HERE.

If you are interested in hearing about the rest of my card please visit my BLOG for details, tips and products listed.
Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. Your combination of the heart with the "Heartfelt Thanks" was a great idea. I love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our creations.