Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fall Flower Birthday

Welcome to the Stamp N Plus blog. 

My card today features some fall colors for those of you experiencing fall weather. We certainly are here in Michigan. The leaves are slowly changing colors but the temperatures have decreased. The air conditioning is official off but living in MI it could be turned back on any day.

My card today features THIS FLOWER STAMP 
I adore this stamp because you can use it for any season or even holidays.
I used it HERE for a Christmas card.

For this card I stamped the image onto watercolor paper and used distress markers to color the image in. I'm in love with the distress markers. It gives such a different look and feel compared to Copic markers and I just love it.

Be sure to visit my BLOG for more supplies and directions as to how I made this card.

Thank You for stopping by.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our creations.